[Nfb-krafters-korner] Nook and I Don't Mean Reading Device Lol!

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 24 23:57:29 UTC 2012

Yes, the way in which you keep the new stitches on the hook is like
Tunisian.  However, the created product is not thick and dense like
Tunisian.  I think that if someone is finding it difficult to deal with 2
knitting needles, this might be the answer.  If you want to combine rows of
knit and crochet, this will allow you to do it.  I'm also thinking that it
might be a great way to add trim to any type of product, but I'm still
giving that some thought.

Annette