[Nfb-krafters-korner] Annette, Another Question About The Nook

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 25 00:04:00 UTC 2012

Yes, when you use the string, you have to be monitoring it to ensure that it
does not work itself out of the hole in the end of the hook.  Since I did
not like using the string and used a piece of gimp instead, I solved the
problem of the string slipping out.  The gimp is a little too big and made
for a tight fit through the hole.

If I decide that I'm going to work more with this technique, I will consider
getting a set of interchangeable crochet hooks that will work with my
harmony interchangeable knitting needles.  This will allow me to put a
knitting needle on one end to allow the stitches to slide off when needed,
and the hook at the other end for making the stitches.

HTH,
Annette