[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction from new knitter

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Mar 25 21:25:05 UTC 2012

Welcome Bran.

We have recently been having a lot of new classes on the loom  knitting.
We do have all types of classes here at Krafters Korner, so be  sure to check
out our calendar over at _www.KraftersKorner.org_
(http://www.KraftersKorner.org)  and sign up for  a class if you find anything that interests you.

Monday Night we have chats available on different topics and you can find
that info on our website,too.

Classes have slowed down a little, but I am booking more in for the end of
April and Mayh, so there will be some coming up soon.

In a message dated 3/22/2012 11:17:46 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,