[Nfb-krafters-korner] today's Agenda

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Mar 25 22:41:40 UTC 2012

It does feel so good to complete a project!
I am now working on the necklaces for the two ladies I always live with when
in Austria. One is finished, the other one just needs the clasp and then it
is done. I did earrings to match.

Then, I remembered that my sister's birthday will be when we are all in
Puerto Rico together. Soooooooo,
I went back into my bead closet, and came out with Rose Quartz and Swarovski
Crystals for my sister. Her favorite color is pink, she'll love it. I will
give it to her hwhen we are there. Got the earrings done for it, and will
begin the work on the necklace tomorrow.  MORE finished projects - we are on
a ROLL.

Lynda