[Nfb-krafters-korner] are you a yarnaholic

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Mar 26 15:33:29 UTC 2012

Linda;
Don't  ever say you can not do any thing.  Just because you lost your sight, you may need someone to help you sourt your supplies, since you did not have to in the past, but as far as you have come, you can always come a step farther.  You have comfidence and don't ever doubt yourself.
You have come a lot farther in the last 4 years than most of us have.  You should be very proud of yourself.  Good luck with that teaching job, a bit late.

Terry P.