[Nfb-krafters-korner] Complaints

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Mar 26 22:24:19 UTC 2012

I have been getting some complaints regarding the emails on the list.   I
would like to bring this to your attention.

1. Please keep your replies on topic with what is in the subject  line.
2. Short replies or comments that are meant for an individual, please send
to the individual's email address instead of the list.
3. If you write about something that might be off topic, please add to the
subject line OT, so folks have a choice to read it or not.
4.  I need to repeat this one please, please change the subject line  if
you are switching to something that has nothing to do with what you just read
in an email.

It is very easy to hit "reply", but a shift tab to get to the subject line
is not hard and a few keystrokes to clarify what you are writing about.

I read every email that is sent to this list, but their are folks here that
 want a way to weed out some of the emails.