[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT-RE: my gardening with diapers

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Mar 27 12:28:35 UTC 2012

Thanks.  I am noticing some improvement each day.  I feal a lot better than I did yesterday.  Thanks for your TLC.
Its scary, living alone, not knowing what is wrong with you.  You go to the dr. and the lab work will not come back for a few days so what do you do.  I called and told them I felt like I had a virus ever since Wednesday and she says, yah, there is a virus going around.  I got my first flue shot this year and then I get hit with this.  I hardly ever get stomach problems, I get colds!

Terry