[Nfb-krafters-korner] Do you use ribbons?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Mar 27 21:51:16 UTC 2012

I have been searching around to purchase unique ribbons lately and I was
wondering if any of you have any special places you have found ribbon.  I  am
looking for ribbon that I can purchase by the roll and not by the yard.   I
am looking for it to be not any wider then 1 inch.  Unique is what I am
interested in.

I have gotten Shamrock ribbon for St. Patty's Day.  I have found
decorative Easter Eggs on ribbon for Easter.  I have ordered some ribbon  that has
Happy Mother's Day written on it.  I have found ribbon that has  lady bugs and
ribbons with flowers on it.

I can't find ribbon with Pansies in purples or purple and yellow.

I just ordered some Disney ribbon with Mickey and Minnie and of course the
Princesses on it and can't  wait to get that to hear what my sighted
friends think of that.  I even found some ribbon classified as "summer" as  it
has  colored flip flops and sun glasses on it.

Yep I am all set on red, white and blue star ribbon and stripes  ribbon.

In search of Halloween and Christmas ribbon.

So please do let me know if you have any leads for me.

Hey folks anyone have any interest in learning how to do bows and pretty
hair ornaments?  If you are interested I am trying to learn more about how
to make these things and I might see a class in my crystal nball for the
future.