[Nfb-krafters-korner] Doing it wrong

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Mar 28 12:19:32 UTC 2012

Just like Debbie and her latch hook project and having to do the first row over, I just lost a whole scarf, last night!  I am trying to learn how to cast off and for some reason, I am having trouble doing it on the flexie loom.  After our chat, on Monday, Tonya and I went through the first few steps.  some how, I must have done a stitch wrong, because when I went to do the last step, last night, I found 2 loops on one of my pegs.  Now what should I do???  I finally knitted it off and finished the last step, but it looks a mess.  something must have gone wrong.  Guess we should never have done it so late at night.

I made a small sample to try again so I will get it right.  I am not going to risk another scarf, this way!  I want my multi to come out, beautiful!  At least I have 3 months to work.  I did not ruin it the day before the show.

It still hurts, all the work that went into that scarf.  It just makes you want to cry!

Terry P.

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants Clerk
Tobacco Control Research Branch