[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fwd: judy.conley at gmail.com sent you a video: "Easy Tube Pillow Case Tutorial - Support the Million Pillowcase Challenge!"

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Wed Mar 28 23:29:04 UTC 2012

Here is the video sent to me by my neighbor. I sure hope it works for all of you. I am not so computer smart when it comes to things like this.

Some of the words she uses makes it sound like she is doing something I did not do but I will get the right words sent in a little bit.
Henrietta

Begin forwarded message: