[Nfb-krafters-korner] Book Share was: craft books

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 01:27:43 UTC 2012

Hi Dixie,

Good explanation. Wish I'd read through all the posts before posting my own
reply. I probably need not have after your explanation.

Also, I feel the same as you do about how reading patterns and how to
material is good when you can read it word by word, but other material is
more pleasant in a "real" voice.
For example, your voice is much more pleasant on the phone than when my
computer read your post to me!  <smile>  seriously you have a pleasant
voice.

Cathy