[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thank you Laurie Porter

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Mar 29 14:53:15 UTC 2012

Clear DayI am saying thank you today to Laurie Porter for the class she taught a couple years ago. I finally got back to my beaded necklace from her class and finished it up this past week. I made two of them, and they are just beautiful.
Thank you Laurie, and I hope you'll be doing another one soon. The necklaces I made using your design with the gemstones are very elegant - it was the two strand gemstone necklace class that you taught. Can we talk you into another one sometime soon?

Lynda River Woman

Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117