[Nfb-krafters-korner] Working with cotton

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sat Mar 31 11:13:39 UTC 2012

Cindy, Knit a swatch. Bind it off. Measure it. Then, run it through the wash
and dry process, as you would do with the shawl. If there is shrinkage, you
will know it. I would not combine the two unless I did the test first. It
would be a shame to be disappointed after making the shawl and washing it.
That is what I would do. I have never combined cotton with anything else,
either.
Lynda
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976