[Nfb-krafters-korner] stretch gemstone bracelet and updates on other craf...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue May 1 20:47:21 UTC 2012

Busy hands keep you happy and the mind active.

In a message dated 5/1/2012 2:12:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
flowersandherbs at gmail.com writes:

Hi  all,

I just had to share this!

I had made my  bracelet in class but felt that it was just a touch too big
for me. I was  planning to redo it to adjust the size, but before I could do
so, I  happened to show it to my daughter. Her prompt response to the
bracelet  was, "can I have it?"  there is no better compliment I could have
from  her. As it also happens her wrist is just a bit larger than mine. So
the  bracelet fit her perfectly and we both walked away happily, her with
the
bracelet and me with the pleasure that she liked it so much. I happen  to
have enough gemstones leftover that I can make myself another bracelet.

So that is my craft story for today.

I do have two  craft updates for you as well.

I have picked up a ball of yarn  and my Tunisian crochet hook and am trying
once again to crochet with it. I  will keep you posted with my progress.

Meanwhile my husband has  just returned home after back surgery and was
looking for something to do  with himself. I have started him making the
beaded lighthouse and he is  enjoying that.

So that's what's happening in the craft arena  around  here.

Cathy

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org