[Nfb-krafters-korner] Argh!

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Thu May 3 06:52:54 UTC 2012

Tanya,

That's a good one.  It's also a good way to look at mistakes.  Will you be
at National Convention this year?  If so, I'm looking forward to meeting
you.  I still haven't gotten the looms but when I do, I'll certainly let you
know.  It sounds like you're hard at work as usual.  Good luck with your new
stitches.

Regards,

Denise