[Nfb-krafters-korner] I have an idea

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu May 3 16:07:15 UTC 2012

What would this be made out of?

In a message dated 5/3/2012 11:24:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dianefilipe at comcast.net writes:

I  received the current Nancy's Notions catalog and in looking through it,
found a new idea of something to make.
Y'all know I love to make the  beaded name badge holders.  Well, this is a
hand made travel  pouch/id/passport/name badge holder.  I have seen many
different  styles before, but have never thought of making one.
They can be  personalized with your favoirite fabric of course.
I think it would be kool  for everyone in our division to have one, and
then
sell them at the kraft  show next summer in Orlando.
What do y'all think and how much would you pay  for one?
Diane

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org