[Nfb-krafters-korner] I have an idea

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Sat May 5 01:25:24 UTC 2012

Diane,

I really like that idea.  As you may remember, you made one of your name
badge holders for me the last time we visited Dallas.  If your work on this
project is anything like the name badge holder, it should be great.  I'm not
sure about the cost as I don't know what material it would be made of.  If
it's cloth, I don't think I'd pay as much for it as if it was made of some
other material.  I wouldn't mind having one the same color as my name badge.
that would b nice.

Regards,

Denise