[Nfb-krafters-korner] New member intro

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Sat May 5 17:19:14 UTC 2012

Hi Aisha, oops, my bad! It sounded like you currently made something by
weaving. Well anyway, I'm glad that you are interested in it! If you work
with wood, you could make a home made loom of the size that you want to make
it. If not, you could ask your friends if they like working with wood and if
so, ask one of them to make a loom for you. Just an idea for you to get
something to use so that you can learn about weaving.
Kendra