[Nfb-krafters-korner] bloom loom

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue May 8 12:49:05 UTC 2012

It sure sounds like it.  I must have used the word bloom instead of blosum when describing what I was looking for.  I told her it had 2 rows of pegs, but still got the wrong one, but I sure like it better then the kk flower loom.  I think Walmart sells it.  I saw one of the same color, bright blue!, in their store.
Those flower paterns sure sound hard.  Maybe after Theresa and Amenda get them under their belts we can du them as classes.  I will stick with learning the basic, flower, right now!

Terry

Terry