[Nfb-krafters-korner] I'm back!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue May 8 17:12:21 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

I am back from a wonderful relaxing weekend in the Poconoes.  Yep we
stayed in the place that has the champagne glass Jacuzzi and we had a heart
shaped heated pool in our room.  The food was wonderful and we saw Paul
Rodrigues [comedian] and the bands each night were different type of  music.  I
really liked Saturday and Sunday group the best.  Friday was  a Latin group,
Saturday was a mix of MMotown and Sunday was a mixture of today's  groups of
songs including Lady Gaga, Black eye peas, lionel Richie, etc.

Thank you for doing the Monday Night Class Tonya, Theresa and Amanda.
Thank you for helping with the SKYPE connection for the Saturday afternoon
class, too.