[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom options

Tanya Wheatley blind_quilter at msn.com
Tue May 8 21:30:20 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Got an email from Lynn Markman of Markman Farm looms. She informed me that
by popular request, they are bringing back their round hat looms. As soon as
the website is updated, I will let you all know. I should be getting the
loom to test out by the end of this week and am really looking forward to
it. Do keep in mind that these looms have wooden pegs with no heads for the
small, regular and large gauge looms and cotter pins for the fine gauge
looms. I find it impossible to work with the cotter pins and am excited to
try the wooden pegs to see if they work better. I do have a tiny small gauge
loom with wooden pegs that was sent as a gift and after gluing it to a base,
it is working well for me. If this loom works out, I will be recommending it
for those who would like to use looms where you can use one strand of
worsted weight yarn.

Tanya