[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fwd: flower loom pattern

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed May 9 00:46:17 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Note on Tanya's handy dandy method with the flowers, I wrote it in my notes
this way and believe this is what was meant.

Note: Tanya mentioned that when she makes the center she keeps her thumb and
index finger on the loom between pegs 12 and 1 and 6 and 7 and then moves
the loom clockwise, moving her fingers to the next spaces to mark where the
yarn goes for the next step. When she is working on the pedals, she keeps
her fingers on the pegs instead of between them, moving her fingers on the
pegs while turning the loom clockwise to keep aligned with the petals she is
working on.
Cathy