[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thick yarn

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed May 9 12:05:26 UTC 2012

I was looking for some dark brown, thick and quick, yarn to go with the oatmeal yarn.  My friend gave me some yarn that is real thick and kind of fuzzy.  It is thicker than thick and quick.  Ahny idea what it might be and can it be used on the loom?  It is soft but rather fuzzy.  I tried the thick, loops and threads, but found it splits easily and kind of smushes down, easily, so it feals like reagular yarn, almost.  I think it will work for the flower, at least I hope!
Just can not find any dark brown in the thick and quick.

Terry P.

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants Clerk
Tobacco Control Research Branch