[Nfb-krafters-korner] my basic loomed flower

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed May 9 23:51:35 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Today I made a flower using the pattern provided by Amanda. I used WW yarn
in orange and gold colors. it turned out fine. One thing that I thought I
should mention is that when I was doing the petals I almost missed the fact
that when making the petals, the first time you go around between the petals
while the second time you go around inside the petals, by the pegs.

Hope the rest of you are having success with your flowers. Congratulations
to Tanya and Henry for also mastering them.

Cathy