[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tunisian crochet for Meg note about class

meg silkey megmiller at earthlink.net
Thu May 10 01:16:51 UTC 2012

Well I don't remember getting that email. I'm sorry but I'm not going to be
able to make the classes because I don't have the materials to do them right
now. I didn't get a chance to go through the votive candle holder class
either maybe another time. Maybe if you have patterns I can have them and
try them on my own to see how I do and if I have any questions when I get
the materials I can ask someone here.
Will that work for this time.
I am very sorry to have signed up and not followed through please forgive
me.
Meg