[Nfb-krafters-korner] soap

vlondon vlondon at centurylink.net
Thu May 10 14:04:57 UTC 2012

Hi Terry,

The flower soap turned out well.  I almost through the mold away thinking it
was part of the packing though.

The flowers looked like lillies according to a friend.  It was cool feeling
the design of the flower on the soap.  Since my thumb is messed up my
husband helped with the cutting of the block and pouring.  I did the
stirring and adding scent.  I put two of those pippets in the batch and it
was ok.  I used lilac which is very light I think..  I would probably order
more and make more soap.  I think my husband enjoyed seeing how it turned
out as well.  We weren't really sure how much to put in the molds so out of
the first block we got eight varying sizes of bars.  Some of the flowers
were smaller.  My mold has five molds in one.  The second block, we filled
the cavities fuller and did not use the smaller ones and we got six but one
was small.  I had ordered the aloe base.

Vickie