[Nfb-krafters-korner] soap

vlondon vlondon at centurylink.net
Fri May 11 20:23:20 UTC 2012

Hi Lindy,

The five and one mold has five different cavities to pour the mixture into.
The top of the soap has the imprint of the flowers, in this case, it looked
liked lillies according to a friend.  The bars were shaped differently than
a normal bar of soap.  One was sort of round and one was long and one was
tiny and cute.  It was a shamrock.  We are exciyted to see what other molds
they have.

Vickie