[Nfb-krafters-korner] > Red Heart Light & Lofty Yarn

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun May 13 01:47:23 UTC 2012

Hi all,'

Has anyone used this yarn before? I was given a skein by a friend to make a
scarf. I find this yarn difficult to knit with on a loom. It seems to fray
and fuzz.  What is your experience with it?

Cathy

 > Red Heart Light & Lofty Yarn

Red Heart Light & Lofty Yarn

Red Heart Light & Lofty Yarn

Red Heart Light & Lofty Yarn at discount prices! Coats & Clark Red Heart
Light & Lofty Yarn is a make-it-quick yarn which works up with amazing
versatility.

Light as a feather, fast! Ideal for afghans, slippers and sweaters. The
bulky gauge makes weekend or even evening projects a breeze. For expanded
color

options, mix-and-match it with Baby Clouds.

Weight Category: 6 - Super Bulky

Ball Weight: Solids: 6 oz/ 170g, Multis: 4.5 oz/ 127g

Length: Solids: 140 yards (128m), Multis: 105 yards (96m)

Content: 100% acrylic

Gauge: Knit: 8 sts + 12 rows = 4 in. (10 cm), Crochet: 5 sc + 8 rows = 4 in.
(10 cm)

Suggested Knitting Needle Size: US 15 (10mm) needles.

Suggested Crochet Hook Size: N 15 (10mm) hook.

Fabric Care Instructions: Machine wash and dry.

Note: Although we try to match dyelots, we cannot always guarantee them.