[Nfb-krafters-korner] flower pup update

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon May 14 03:05:23 UTC 2012

hi Joyce,

well, after reading your post I went back in my files and actually found an
address for Caron International, which is the maker of the kit. The kit was
purchased from knitting warehouse, but in the kit it instructs one to
contact Caron International with various pieces of information when writing
about their kits. So I have all the information I need, the kit name and
number and even the numbers of the colors that were missing from my kit! so
I believe I will write to them and see if I get any results. It is certainly
worth a try since it will only cost a stamp and I have all the information I
need.

As for your concern about finding the empty squares for the missing yarns,
this is not a problem because it is easy to find blank spaces when feeling
the back of the canvas. However, my sister had a good suggestion which was
to make note of each blank row and how many of which pieces of yarn I needed
to replace, so that when I got the yarn, I would be ready to put it right
in. what might be tricky however, is to insert the yarns once I have
finished the following row because I won't have room to maneuver the hook.

So I will let you know what happens with this.

Hope you had a nice mother's day.

Cathy