[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale Day

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon May 14 14:39:25 UTC 2012

Please post your hand made items or crafting supplies that you have For
Sale by replying to this email.  You can send an email in with your items  and
be sure to put For Sale Day in the subject line.

For the new folks we have a "For Sale Day" twice a month on the first and
the 15th of the month.  I try to post a reminder notice the day before so
you can actually post it when I send out the notice.

All sales are between seller and buyer and Krafters Korner does not receive
 anything.