[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 14 17:11:50 UTC 2012

Hi Joyce, I would really like to have a chat on the russian join.
I have a copy of the directions that were sent out awhile back,
but I can't seem to make it work.

By the way, for anyone who isn't familiar with our chat phone
number, there is an extra 6 at  the  beginning of the number you
just posted.

Carol