[Nfb-krafters-korner] Light house class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu May 17 23:49:12 UTC 2012

Hi Joyce and all,

Todd and I have recently finished two lighthouses and they both turned out
great. We learned from the first one and the second one was better, mostly
because we figured out when was the best time to tighten different rows. We
found that It did not work out to tighten each row individually as in past
projects.  Todd was especially happy to have this project, it helped him
during his recovery from back surgery. As always, I enjoyed safety pin
beading as well. I did not end up taking this class because Todd was so
eager to work on the project that he did not want to wait for the class, and
so I didn't end up waiting either. However, I recommend Theresa's kits and
safety pin beading classes to anyone who has not tried this craft yet. I
make everything that comes along!

I have a kit for a hexagonal basket that I purchased from Theresa back in
December and this will likely be my next safety pin beading project.

Cathy