[Nfb-krafters-korner] pattern for beaded bracelet

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri May 18 01:20:52 UTC 2012

Hi all,

No, I am not ready to teach a class, but I have wanted to make more jewelry.
So I was browsing around on the fire mountain gems website and found a very
clear text only pattern for making a more elaborate bracelet than I made
last time in the class. I don't have the money to purchase these beads right
now, but the pattern looks interesting, so I thought I'd share it with the
list. If anyone makes it, let me know how it turns out.

Cathy

Bracelet with Angelite Gemstone Beads, Swarovski Crystal Beads and Antiqued
Silver-Plated Pewter Drop

http://www.firemountaingems.com/galleryofdesigns/jewelry_design_gallery.asp?
docid=C13M
<http://www.firemountaingems.com/galleryofdesigns/jewelry_design_gallery.asp
?docid=C13M&doccat=projects&sact=search> &doccat=projects&sact=search