[Nfb-krafters-korner] NLS Player capabilities

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Fri May 18 05:33:33 UTC 2012

Book Port Plus is currently (as of tonight) $329. This is a good price
because I paid $384 last June. Like Kendra, I absolutely love it. It is with
me every day, all day, and it is fantastic for keeping knitting patterns on
it. If you convert your pattern to a .txt file, then you can also edit it as
you go (such as marking off rows as you complete them).

Cindy S.