[Nfb-krafters-korner] help for California resident

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat May 19 16:32:37 UTC 2012

I have a friend who crochets. She made a shawl or something and has a
problem with it figuring out what she did wrong.  I suggested yarn stores
may be able to help her.  She asked, if the Crafters Korner members could
help her.  She lives in the San Fernando valley, which is in Los Angeles
county. If anyone would like to help her, just email me back at:

b.butterfly at comcast.net

and I will introduce you all.  I met Pam and she is first class all the way.
A lovely down to earth lady.

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com