[Nfb-krafters-korner] NLS Player capabilities

meg silkey megmiller at earthlink.net
Sun May 20 19:43:20 UTC 2012

That is what I used to do also. When my Victor Streem bitt the dust for no
reason I use the digital player that I got from the library. I miss my
victor streem bunches cause I could put it in my purce and take it to the
doctors and listen to it while I was waiting to be called in to be seen.
Does anyone know of anyone that I can call to find out if there is a place
that I can call or send this streem to get it looked at to see if it can be
fixed.
Meg