[Nfb-krafters-korner] Humanware

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun May 20 23:05:18 UTC 2012

Humanware  website has a phone number for support that you can  call.  They
will ask you a bunch of questions to check out your player to  see if they
can get it to work over the phone.  If not they will give you  the info
about sending it in and that.  Do a search for Victor Reader  Stream and you
will come up with the website and phone number.  They do ask  if you live in
the USA and provide a phone number for the USA.

In a message dated 5/20/2012 3:45:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,