[Nfb-krafters-korner] TERRENCE, yack wool

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 21 17:10:52 UTC 2012

Hello Terrence, I hope you are still with us.

We are going to be spending the summer in Alaska and we have read
about the wonderful wool made from yacks that is only available
in Alaska.  I would love to find some yarn and also maybe some
yack wool garments.  Can you tell me anything about it? Is it
hard to find? Is there a particular area of Alaska that I might
be more likely to find it?

I would appreciate anything you can tell me.

Carol