[Nfb-krafters-korner] Upcoming scarf class

Tanya Wheatley blind_quilter at msn.com
Wed May 23 20:56:08 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Starting on June 13, I will be teaching a scarf class where we will all
learn new stitches. The stitches are the chevron stitch, shell stitch and
seed stitch. It will be a three class session so we can learn each stitch
and have time to work with it before moving on to the next stitch.

As Joyce stated in her email, there will be a chat on June 11 where I will
be explaining a process for making it easy to move loops, which is required
for two of these new stitches. I ask that anyone wanting to learn these
stitches sit in on the chat with looms handy to learn and practice this
technique. It will make learning the new stitches easy and fun.

Tanya