[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet stitches and patterns

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue May 29 23:47:36 UTC 2012

Hi Lisa Maria,

Tons of resources!

www.about.com has free crochet patterns and instructions for making many
crochet stitches. Many are all text.

www.lionbrandyarn.com has free knitting patterns for the loom and crochet
patterns as well. great verbal descriptions of all their yarn colors as
well.

www.bookshare.org has many books available in accessible formats for all
sorts of crafts if you have a membership to it.

Braille library and transcribing services has free Braille books to borrow
or books to purchase for crocheting and loom knitting. At the moment I have
a book about loom knitting from them entitled, "Knit On Circle Looms," which
has basic patterns but more than only scarves and hats.

http://provocraft.com/products/index.products.php?cl=knifty%20knitter
has some instructions for their looms.

and one of my favorites for loom patterns of all kinds is:
http://www.knittingpatterncentral.com/directory/loom_knitting.php

there are more, but that should get you started anyhow.

Cathy