[Nfb-krafters-korner] Craft tables for Convention in Dallas.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed May 30 17:03:35 UTC 2012

Hello folks,

Some of you have contacted me about the craft show and craft table donation
 for the Dallas Convention.  I have been in contact with several of you
that  want to have a table and sell their crafts.  Several folks have a
following  that have sold in the past.

Our PayPal link is up and going on our website _www.KraftersKorner.org_
(http://www.KraftersKorner.org)
for payment of the annual dues and table donation combination.  Please
make your payments as soon as possible to be sure you secure your table.   We
have a limited amount of space.

We plan on having a few tables for crafting demonstration with some make
and take projects.  We have planned to have some helpers calling in the
hallway to attract customers.

I am available to answer any questions regarding our Krafters Korner or
Craft Show.

Yours truly,