[Nfb-krafters-korner] fliers

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed May 30 18:22:42 UTC 2012

Do we want to have any fliers to hand out.  I saved a nice, detailed, e-mail, that Joyce wrote and used it for the Seniors event I helped with.  I have some extra print.  Can someone make some braille copies if I send it to you.  I would make some, but my suitcase is going to be stuffed!
What do you all think.  I can easily do the print if someone can do the braille.
Nice to be able to give out at our event and at our table in the exibit hall.
Terry P.

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants Clerk
Tobacco Control Research Branch