[Nfb-krafters-korner] Membership reminder to all

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed May 30 22:06:28 UTC 2012

Well, I am not exactly sure, but I did just get an email from Nancy Yager
or not sure how to spell her name.  She also told me a friend plans on
sharing the table with her.  I just sent an email telling her she has to  tell
her friend that she needs to be a paid member before Convention in order to
sell at Nancy's table.

Let me forward the email and then you can contact her to be sure if this
was her payment.

In a message dated 5/30/2012 5:53:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,