[Nfb-krafters-korner] converting needle knit patterns to loom knitpatterns

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed May 30 22:25:02 UTC 2012

Meg,

I am not sure how much you know regarding loom stitching, but Tonya will be
 teaching a class in around 2 weeks.  We are planning on having a Monday
Night Chat on the topic of moving stitches on a loom to create these stitch
designs, so please do join us and sign up for the class.

You can do that and check upcoming chat topics on our website on the
calendar there.

_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

The website address is below my name onall of my emails.

In a message dated 5/30/2012 5:48:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,