[Nfb-krafters-korner] question about past classes

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu May 31 20:54:07 UTC 2012

We record classes if the teacher and the students want it recorded, but the recording is only for the use of the students who signed up for the class.  The students can download the class and save them for their own use.  I wish we arcived the classes, too, but if we did, then, most likely, people would not take the class and just down load the recording.  It is to much work for the volenteer, teachers for this to happen.  We all take classes and teach classes to the group, for free.  You only pay for your supplies.  We have had some conflicting ideas on recording and how to handle their distribution, so we now leave it up to the teacher, if the class is recorded.
Terry Powers