[Nfb-krafters-korner] What loom stitch am i making?

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 22:09:51 UTC 2012

Hey Brandy,

Are you the Brandy W on the blind parents list?

Are you using a round loom to make your bag? I have several round
looms in different sizes but I also purchased a rectangle loom with
two rows of pegs. My mom was going to show me how to use that loom but
she didn't have time the last time I visited her in so' Cal.

LM