[Nfb-krafters-korner] how is everyone?

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Nov 1 19:13:01 UTC 2012

I am blessed to have done so well.  I only had a few flickering lights and a lot of rain and winds.  I sure feal sorry for those in NY, NJ and Ocian city.  Someone was looking out for us Marylanders when we did not  plan our state convention for Ocean City, this year.  Hope they can take us, next year.
I think Henry and Joyce are having their state convention, this week end.  I wonder if it will have to be postponed?
Blessings to all in recovering from any damage from the storm.

Terry P.