[Nfb-krafters-korner] how is everyone?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Nov 1 22:19:59 UTC 2012

CT State NFB Convention is this weekend.  From what I hear the trains  will
be running toward Hartford on Friday so folks will be able to go and the
hotel is up and working so for folks with no hot water going to convention
will  be helpful.

In a message dated 11/1/2012 3:13:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,