[Nfb-krafters-korner] Great Class Sara

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 18:05:18 UTC 2012

Sarah,
 as I said last night, I found your class quite interesting. I certainly
learned a few things about colors in particular.  This topic of color is
very complex yet fascinating to me, and the more I learn about it the more
their seems to be to learn. For example, on the surface I would naturally
assume that all blues would logically go together. blue is blue is blue!
 last night I learned that this is certainly not something to assume and
that in fact all blues do not go together and you explained why. You gave us
a few tips when picking out yarn by the color name on the package to help us
determine whether the shades of blue for example, might go together. I am so
glad that a tape was made of this particular class, because I was not able
to digest everything on the first go-round and need to listen again to keep
all this new information sorted in my head. for me it is like a puzzle,
trying to fit the information together into a sort of set of guidelines to
follow when picking yarn, or purchasing clothing, or planting my annuals.
So anyhow, I will be there next week, see you and the others in the class
then.

The more I learn, the more I want to learn!

Cathy