[Nfb-krafters-korner] socks, gloves & hats

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Nov 4 19:21:21 UTC 2012

This is something our local VFW Club does for the V A Hospital  We  have a
Holiday Party the first weekend of December and invite and bus patients
from the V A Hospital to the club for a dinner.  The Women's  Auxiliary  hands
out socks, hats and gloves to the folks.

Maybe this is a good idea to spread around in each of our home towns.

In a message dated 11/4/2012 10:12:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,